Advantages of Pomac centrifugal pumps, type CPC:
- Conveying of fertilizers from the mixing unit to the bottling unit under optimal hydraulic conditions for fluids with low viscosity
- Dry-run safe because of the flushed double shaft seal out of silicon carbide according to DIN 24960
- Long service life of the centrifugal pumps
- Protection against corrosion with high-level 1.4404 stainless steel (316L)
- Modular construction of the pump: easy maintenance and repair
- Removable seals
- Construction according to criteria of the EHEDG
- Roughness of wetted parts < 0.8 μm
- Open impellers with pressure relief bore holes, which reduce the axial pressure and enable optimal cleaning
- Resistant to bigger variations of temperature (CIP/SIP)
- Numerous possibilities for shaft sealing
- Wide selection of connections
Production and use of liquid mineral fertilizer
Already since 3100 BC, organic fertilizer is used: animal feces and other agricultural waste are applied to the fields. Today, this type of fertilization often is no longer sufficient to compensate the removal of nutrients from the ground which is caused by harvesting. By use of mineral fertilizers, the need of nutrients of the plants can be covered completely.
In mineral fertilizers, usually the active ingredients are contained in form of salts. When nitrogen, phosphate and potassium are included, it is called “complete fertilizer”. Aside from these essential nutrients, often magnesium, calcium and sulphur are admixed to some mineral fertilizers.
In the production of the fertilizer, the Pomac centrifugal pumps are applied only after the mixture of the different ingredients: They convey the mixture to the filling station, where the fertilizer finally gets into its bottles. Pomac centrifugal pumps of type CPC are perfectly suited for this task because of their optimal hydraulic conditions for fluids with low viscosity.
Chemical Pumps and Metering Packages for the Chemical Industry
When critical, environmentally hazardous, toxic, or flammable fluids and suspensions need to be reliably conveyed or metered in high-pressure processes, there is no alternative to hermetically sealed metering pumps, process diaphragm pumps, and metering systems from LEWA. Hermetically sealed LEWA pumps with pressures up to 1200 bar are the first choice for the production of chemical intermediate and end products. Contact our experts and let us advise you about your individual chemical pump or system solution!More Details
Pomac centrifugal pump
The stainless-steel Pomac centrifugal pumps for low-viscosity media feature optimum hydraulic data, a unique modular design and numerous options available in the area of shaft seals. It is available in various versions.More Details
Sundyne Ansimag sealless magnetically driven centrifugal pump
The sealless magnetically driven centrifugal pump Ansimag is simple in construction, but effective in use. All wetted parts are lined with ETFE. With the Ansimag pumps, it is possible to meter different types of fluids, even aggressive acids and solutions at temperatures up to 121 ° C. The Ansimag series meets the ASME / ANSI B73.3 standards for sealless magnetically driven centrifugal pumps.More Details